Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- How Many Solar Panels & Batteries Do You Need For Your Off-Grid System? on
- 8 Reasons Why People Refuse to Prep on
- Alternate Uses for Your Vehicle after an EMP Attack on
- Common Mistakes Nearly Every Prepper Will Make (If They Admit It!) on
- A Simple Way to Protect Your Child’s Second Amendment Rights on
Author Archives: LizzieGGB
Have you ever wondered how you would cook when there is no gas or electricity for any length of time? There is a real possibility that this could happen. For instance, ice storms can take out power lines for weeks. Tornadoes do the same, and earthquakes break natural gas and electrical lines.
As you plan for emergencies of different types, your plans must include multiple ways to cook food and heat water. I enjoy using solar cookers of various styles, but in my part of the country, which is heavily wooded, full sunlight isn’t always available. I recommend solar ovens, rocket stoves, and the like, but one essential tool you must have, no matter the cooking method, is a Dutch oven.…Read More...