- Peanut_gallery on How Do You Deal with the Elderly and Disabled after TEOTWAWKI?
- Art on How Do You Deal with the Elderly and Disabled after TEOTWAWKI?
- Roberta oswalt on Storing Rice
- ke4sky on Shelf Life of Red Feather Butter and Bega Cheese
- admin on Cooking Times for Grains
- Cooker on Cooking Times for Grains
- Methane Creator on The best way to store water Part 1
- no thanks on Why You don’t Want to Use Wasp Spray for Self-Defense
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: bioterrorism
Do you know what diseases were prevalent in your area 100 years ago? While we plan our medical kits and training around injuries and wounds, disease may turn out to be the biggest killer. Due to modern sanitation methods, immunization …Read More...
This information was sent to me by a friend. I do not know the Doctor that wrote the article and I am not well versed in this area. Use this information at your own risk.
Preparing for Biological and …Read More...
I have copied the following information from an excellent website belonging to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This is an educational program on Bioterrorism. They have prepared two excellent charts the purpose of which is explained below …Read More...