Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Minnesota Starvation Experiment and How It can Affect Your Storage
- Brown Rice is Not Good for Long-Term Storage, Try Parboiled Rice
- Wonder Ovens and Cooking Grains
- California Drought Impact on Food Prices
- Closing Wounds and Lacerations in an Emergency Situation
- Flour Weevils in Your Pantry, How to Keep Them Out
- Veteran Who Is Preparing on The Minnesota Starvation Experiment and How It can Affect Your Storage
- jennifer on Cardboard and wax stoves can provide heat for cooking and comfort
- admin on Brown Rice is Not Good for Long-Term Storage, Try Parboiled Rice
- Jellen on Brown Rice is Not Good for Long-Term Storage, Try Parboiled Rice
- Brian on Preserving Meat Without the Use of Salt
- Security Guy on The Dangers of the Russian-Ukraine Situation
- Kash on The Dangers of the Russian-Ukraine Situation
- paul on Flour Weevils in Your Pantry, How to Keep Them Out
- Jason A. on Alcohol Stoves
- paul on The Dangers of the Russian-Ukraine Situation
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: bioterrorism
Do you know what diseases were prevalent in your area 100 years ago? While we plan our medical kits and training around injuries and wounds, disease may turn out to be the biggest killer. Due to modern sanitation methods, immunization …Read More...
This information was sent to me by a friend. I do not know the Doctor that wrote the article and I am not well versed in this area. Use this information at your own risk.
Preparing for Biological and …Read More...
I have copied the following information from an excellent website belonging to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This is an educational program on Bioterrorism. They have prepared two excellent charts the purpose of which is explained below …Read More...