- admin on Cooking Times for Grains
- Cooker on Cooking Times for Grains
- Methane Creator on The best way to store water Part 1
- no thanks on Why You don’t Want to Use Wasp Spray for Self-Defense
- Ron on The Storage Life of Seeds
- jay on The Storage Life of Seeds
- Surviving In Style LLC on The Storage Life of Seeds
- Jeffrey V. Harris on More on Feral Dogs and Other Wildlife that May be a Problem
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: Jen
OK my dad keeps asking me to post my bread recipe so here it is. This is a recipe that I use to make bread with all the time. In the last 10 months, I have bought bread just a …Read More...
Hello all, this is Jen again. I told my dad he needs to add some things for people with children, so he asked me to write something up. I am a mom of 5 kids and so I feel it …Read More...
To make a large batch of butter use a mixer and pour in the desired amount of cream. One quart makes about 14 ounces, almost 1 pound. I found the cream on sale because it was about to expire, but …Read More...