Preparedness Advice Blog
- Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Facial Recognition System Being Build by the FBI
- The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- Weedhopper on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- ke4sky on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Wyoming Steve on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- H M Watt on Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- John A on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Jessikah on Home Made Washing Machine
- JR7 on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- Scott on Home Made Washing Machine
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is a post mainly for readers who live in Northern California. On April 12, one week from today there will be a Preparedness Fair, held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 287 Poet Smith in Auburn …Read More...
Here is an item will mainly be of interest to those of you who live in Northern California or parts of Nevada. Freeze Dry Guy is holding his first ever parking lot sale as you can see by the flier …Read More...
A small solar system designed to power lights and possibly your refrigerator for an emergency is easy to build. It is something that you can do yourself without a lot of training.
If you have read yesterdays post, you know …Read More...
Today everyone is pretty familiar with a poncho. You have seen them in the movies from the Clint Eastwood westerns to the WW2 movies.
There are two main types of ponchos that we commonly encounter. One is made from wool …Read More...
Today I want to talk about long-term food storage. Because I know many people that have been into preparedness before it became popular, I have had the chance to see and try foods that have been stored for 20 to …Read More...
The other day I started a new batch of sauerkraut in a fermenting jar, A Fermenting Crock Helps you Make sauerkraut and Preserve Vegetables, today I opened it and it is excellent. We went ahead and canned it in …Read More...
The pioneers considered vinegar a very important food product. It is useful for preserving food, sanitation, medical care and many cleaning chores. Pickling vegetables from your garden is a great way to preserve them. Here are links to a couple …Read More...
A while back, I wrote a post on trapping and mentioned that I would show you how I make my snares. Now first I want to mention that before you use snares check the Fish and Game regulations in …Read More...
Merry Christmas, today we are not to write a post, We will spend the time with our family.
Have a good day and God Bless You All.
Howard and Preparedness MomRead More...
Christmas is coming and I love to bake. The last few days a couple of my granddaughters and have spent most of our time in the kitchen. We have baked a couple of hundred cookies, apple strudel, chocolate turtles, cupcakes …Read More...