- admin on Cooking Grains
- Cooker on Cooking Grains
- Methane Creator on The best way to store water Part 1
- no thanks on Why You don’t Want to Use Wasp Spray for Self-Defense
- Ron on The Storage Life of Seeds
- jay on The Storage Life of Seeds
- Surviving In Style LLC on The Storage Life of Seeds
- Jeffrey V. Harris on More on Feral Dogs and Other Wildlife that May be a Problem
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: well
While looking through a book from the early 1900’s I found this article on a dog-powered well pump. Having read about the many uses of work dogs in the past, I believe this would work. Now unfortunately they don’t show …Read More...
This is a rerun of an old post. The reason is that one of our readers has made an improvement to the design. It is shown at the bottom. A simple method for getting water out of a deep well …Read More...
When you plan water storage, your …Read More...
A simple method for getting water out of a deep well without electricity is shown below.Read More...
In the last few days I have received requests for information on deep well pumps. There are internet suppliers that sell hand pumps for deep wells. A search under “deep well hand pumps” will show several. Lehmans (http://www.lehmans.com/…Read More...