Preparedness Advice Blog
- markw on Water purification and Filtration one of the Most Important Skills for a Prepper
- admin on How Much Food Will Fit in a 5 Gallon Bucket?
- Jack on How Much Food Will Fit in a 5 Gallon Bucket?
- Beverly on Mountain House Giveaway
- Veronica on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Julia on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Alan on Being a Prepper and Leading a Normal Life is Not Always Easy.
- Habgtown Frank on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: alcohol stoves
Here is a post from C.E. Harris on the U.S. Military Natick cookers and Alcohol stoves. This time I have taken the liberty of addin a few comments at the end.
I have several of the US Army “Natick cookers” …Read More...
Here is an article from C.E. Harris on alcohol stoves.
Another viable option is the military surplus Trangia burner which is made in Sweden and also used by several NATO militaries. I have used one for over 25 years …Read More...