Preparedness Advice Blog
- Julia on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Alan on Being a Prepper and Leading a Normal Life is Not Always Easy.
- Habgtown Frank on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Pat on Mountain House Food Giveaway
- Cactus Pete on Mountain House Food Giveaway
- Bill G on The Many Uses of Borax, and Why You should Store Some
- Rita on Improvised Heaters can Keep You Alive in Cold Weather
- Dumbfounded on A Good Reason for Maintaining Operational Secrecy.
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: Esbit
Here is a post from C.E. Harris on the U.S. Military Natick cookers and Alcohol stoves. This time I have taken the liberty of addin a few comments at the end.
I have several of the US Army “Natick cookers” …Read More...
In the past, I have written a blog on the Esbit Alcohol stove, today I have experimented with the alcohol cook set that is made by Esbit. This consists of the alcohol stove, a windscreen and a cook pot …Read More...