- Ada on Foods Used by Travelers on the Oregon Trail
- Chris on I am Withdrawing my Recommendation on the Aquamira Frontier Pro.
- Shirley L on Don’t Forget About the Babies
- admin on A Review of the Katadyn MyBottle
- Bottle on A Review of the Katadyn MyBottle
- admin on An Easy to Make Drying Rack
- Randy on An Easy to Make Drying Rack
- admin on Do You Need to Put Desiccant Packs in Your Long Term Food Storage
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: Esbit
Here is a post from C.E. Harris on the U.S. Military Natick cookers and Alcohol stoves. This time I have taken the liberty of addin a few comments at the end.
I have several of the US Army “Natick cookers” …Read More...
In the past, I have written a blog on the Esbit Alcohol stove, today I have experimented with the alcohol cook set that is made by Esbit. This consists of the alcohol stove, a windscreen and a cook pot …Read More...