Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- How Many Solar Panels & Batteries Do You Need For Your Off-Grid System? on
- 8 Reasons Why People Refuse to Prep on
- Alternate Uses for Your Vehicle after an EMP Attack on
- Common Mistakes Nearly Every Prepper Will Make (If They Admit It!) on
- A Simple Way to Protect Your Child’s Second Amendment Rights on
Tag Archives: ingrown toe nail
In any serious long-term emergency, we probably would not have motor vehicles available. This would mean a lot more walking even if we are bugging in. This will lead to foot problems that a lot of us may never have had to deal with. Things like corns, bunions and ingrown toenails. Fifty years ago, I can remember my grandparents complaining about these conditions. In recent years, you never hear them mentioned much. With all the modern means of transportation we don’t walk as much as we used too. If we develop a foot problem, we just go to the doctor and get them taken care of.…Read More...