Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- How Many Solar Panels & Batteries Do You Need For Your Off-Grid System? on
- 8 Reasons Why People Refuse to Prep on
- Alternate Uses for Your Vehicle after an EMP Attack on
- Common Mistakes Nearly Every Prepper Will Make (If They Admit It!) on
- A Simple Way to Protect Your Child’s Second Amendment Rights on
Tag Archives: phones
How much do you trust your telephone? Is anyone monitoring it? It does not matter if it is a cell phone or landline, your phone calls may be listened to by your ex wife, girlfriend, business partner, the police or a stalker. They just have to be determined enough to make the effort.
It is not as easy to listen to cell phones with a scanner as it used to be. The new scanners block the cell phones bands and most cell calls are encrypted. However, there are apps that can be installed on your phone that let someone else listen to your calls. …Read More...