Preparedness Advice Blog
- Common Sense on Closing Wounds and Lacerations in an Emergency Situation
- Common Sense on Get Home Bags Should be a Work in Progress
- admin on Protecting Electronics with Faraday Cages
- Don Howard on Closing Wounds and Lacerations in an Emergency Situation
- Fran on Protecting Electronics with Faraday Cages
- ke4sky on Closing Wounds and Lacerations in an Emergency Situation
- LindaG on Fish Head Soups and Stews, a Way to Keep from Wasting Food
- LindaG on Flour Weevils in Your Pantry, How to Keep Them Out
- Morgan on Rotating Food and Why You Should Do It.
- admin on Preserving Meat Without the Use of Salt
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: pigs
This is a recipe that will come in handy when things are tough. Since we will be trying to use everything we have and not waste anything.
The following is a recipe that I found in an old cookbook from …Read More...
The post on raising animals brought in some great replies. http://bit.ly/Vy4493 I gained some good information from them. After more studying and reading the comments, I have decided that if you are living in a semi urban area with limited …Read More...