Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- The Top 10 Things a Prepper is Thankful For
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway!
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter!
Tag Archives: points
The following field expedient tips were taken from a Field Expedient Handbook published at the U.S. Army Infantry School in the 1960’s. Some of these tips will only work with older EMP proof vehicles that used points.
Broken fan belt. Replace with rope, a waist belt, or a piece of field telephone wire. (Modern try panty hose) The rope should be looped around the pulley 3 or 4 times and tied in a square knot.
Vapor lock. The fuel pump will not pump vapor. This malfunction is common in hot climates or when the engine operating temperature becomes too high. Wrap the fuel pump with a piece of burlap or other cloth that has been soaked in water. …Read More...