Preparedness Advice Blog
- CommonSense on Today I Encountered a New Food Storage Problem
- CommonSense on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- CommonSense on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- FACTchecker on Desiccant Packs and Long Term Dried Food Storage
- Ralph on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Bearman on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- How To Stay Safe House Safety The Best Firearm For Your Home - Home Survival Training on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- William Davis on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Robert on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: Preparedness Mom
Now is the time to start thinking about canning some salsa. The peppers and tomatoes are getting plentiful and we don’t want to waste anything from our gardens. My husband loves hot food so I use a lot of peppers…Read More...
This is a recipe that will come in handy when things are tough. Since we will be trying to use everything we have and not waste anything.
The following is a recipe that I found in an old cookbook from …Read More...
I have written a blog on spelt ( Spelt an Ancient Grain) flour pancakes and waffles (Spelt Bread and Spelt Pancakes). The recipe below is for spelt–potato biscuits because they are easy to make. We don’t eat …Read More...
My …Read More...
Homemade mayonnaise, yum. Have you ever tried it? We don’t use much mayonnaise, but when I need some it’s easy to make and will keep for a week if refrigerated. You can use different seasonings like minced garlic to jazzy …Read More...
I was planting some things in the garden and realized that I didn’t have anything new to try. We eat a lot of salads during the summer and I like to jazzy it up for taste. Last year we tried …Read More...