Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- The Top 10 Things a Prepper is Thankful For
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway!
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter!
Tag Archives: puree
A while back, we obtained a Squeezo that came from a garage sale. Now I know that some of you may be asking what’s a Squeezo?
A Squeezo looks like a big old fashion heavy metal hand operated meat grinder with a long nose. The difference is that the auger, which pushes the food through to be ground, extends into the long nose, which is tapered about six to eight inches out from the unit. This long nose is a cone shaped sieve. The small end of the sieve is open. On the underneath of the sieve, is a downward slanting chute. …Read More...