Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
Tag Archives: security
- Do you have metal security doors and are they properly installed.
- Do you keep a hidden house key outside the house where it’ can be found? Burglars know where to look.
- Is your home well lighted with particular attention to exterior doors? Are your lights on timers, photo cells or motion detectors?
- Can your main entrance be seen from the street?
- Are your exterior doors at least 1-3/4 inch solid core?
- Do all your exterior doors have heavy duty dead bolts and reinforced door frames? A solid door with a weak frame is easy to kick in.
- Can anyone gain easy access through a mail slot, dryer vent, or pet entrance?