Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- How Many Solar Panels & Batteries Do You Need For Your Off-Grid System? on
- 8 Reasons Why People Refuse to Prep on
- Alternate Uses for Your Vehicle after an EMP Attack on
- Common Mistakes Nearly Every Prepper Will Make (If They Admit It!) on
- A Simple Way to Protect Your Child’s Second Amendment Rights on
Tag Archives: seeds
As summer begins rolling into autumn, it’s time to get busy saving seeds from your summer harvest. Remember that HEAT and MOISTURE are the enemies to seed viability after storage. In other words, just the things that make a seed germinate when planted are the things that will kill them during storage and prevent germination later when planted. Even if the poorly stored seeds germinate, they may produce weak, spindly plants that do not produce fruit or vegetables. You may get carrot sprouts but never any root bigger than a thread even after months of growing.Read More...