Preparedness Advice Blog
- admin on How Much Food Will Fit in a 5 Gallon Bucket?
- Jack on How Much Food Will Fit in a 5 Gallon Bucket?
- Beverly on Mountain House Giveaway
- Veronica on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Julia on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Alan on Being a Prepper and Leading a Normal Life is Not Always Easy.
- Habgtown Frank on Softening Old Beans Can be Simple
- Pat on Mountain House Food Giveaway
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: shelter
While doing some research on disasters in third world countries, I came across something called a Shelterbox. This is a box containing a shelter and assorted items to provide heat and cooking facilities after a disaster. The charity that provides …Read More...
The Long Journey Home, by Lew B. is a contest entry, don’t forget to submit yours.
August 18, 2009 – My wife and I leave Southern California for a nice 5 day drive through the beautiful (but desolate) state of …Read More...
A couple of weeks ago, I put up a review on the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4 tent. This last week, I spent several days at the beach. I camped near some sand dunes for my grandchildren’s benefit. They are young …Read More...
I spent this afternoon setting up and evaluating the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4, which is the 4 person civilian version of the Marines combat tent.
We started by opening the tent and examined all the components. The tent came in …Read More...