Preparedness Advice Blog
- Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Facial Recognition System Being Build by the FBI
- The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- Weedhopper on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- ke4sky on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Wyoming Steve on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- H M Watt on Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- John A on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Jessikah on Home Made Washing Machine
- JR7 on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- Scott on Home Made Washing Machine
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: shelter
While doing some research on disasters in third world countries, I came across something called a Shelterbox. This is a box containing a shelter and assorted items to provide heat and cooking facilities after a disaster. The charity that provides …Read More...
The Long Journey Home, by Lew B. is a contest entry, don’t forget to submit yours.
August 18, 2009 – My wife and I leave Southern California for a nice 5 day drive through the beautiful (but desolate) state of …Read More...
A couple of weeks ago, I put up a review on the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4 tent. This last week, I spent several days at the beach. I camped near some sand dunes for my grandchildren’s benefit. They are young …Read More...
I spent this afternoon setting up and evaluating the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4, which is the 4 person civilian version of the Marines combat tent.
We started by opening the tent and examined all the components. The tent came in …Read More...