Preparedness Advice Blog
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- Weedhopper on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- ke4sky on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Wyoming Steve on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- H M Watt on Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- John A on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Jessikah on Home Made Washing Machine
- JR7 on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- Scott on Home Made Washing Machine
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Tag Archives: Trangia
Here is a post from C.E. Harris on the U.S. Military Natick cookers and Alcohol stoves. This time I have taken the liberty of addin a few comments at the end.
I have several of the US Army “Natick cookers” …Read More...
Here is an article from C.E. Harris on alcohol stoves.
Another viable option is the military surplus Trangia burner which is made in Sweden and also used by several NATO militaries. I have used one for over 25 years …Read More...