Boost your preparedness to an all new level!
Preparedness Advice Blog
Give us a Facebook like!Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- The Top 10 Things a Prepper is Thankful For
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway!
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter!
Tag Archives: university
Over the years as a prepper, I’ve noticed the huge increase in INFORMATION. It’s everywhere. Blogs, forums, websites, products, books upon books, and even scams. Preppers have never had more INFORMATION, and yet, preppers have also never had a more confusing maze to wander through.
Freeze dried food? Dehydrated? Is canned food okay, but what if the ‘Best by’ date has expired? What about nutrients, calories, and servings?
Which water filter? There are so many and comparing microns and the number of gallons a filter can process — which one is best?
Then there’s the rule of back-ups. You should always have a back-up to your back-ups, but where does that end?…Read More...