As I get older, I am running into the problems that come with aging. One that concerns me is eyesight. In today’s world, we run to the optometrist get a new pair of glasses and everything is fine. In tomorrows, who knows we may be more dependent on our own resources.
There are several things you can do to minimum this problem.
- Stay current on your eye examinations.
- Have extra glasses on hand.
- Have an eyeglass repair kit in your preps. There are all different types of them for sale on the internet from 2 to 5 dollars.
- Go to the dollar store and buy a number of their reading glasses in various magnifications and sizes. At a dollar each you can get quite a few.
- Purchase at least one good magnifying glass for reading.
- Get an OptiVisor for detailed work. These run from 50-80 dollars each
- Keep a few pair of safety glasses around to protect your eyes when working.
These preps are not particularly expenses but if they save your sight would be worth their weight in gold.