Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: 9/11
We can’t believe it’s been 10 years since 9/11 2001. We realize more and more that our country is changing. Not only in our beliefs and unemployment, but our home values. How many of you out there feel that this country (the United States) is loosing it’s credibly? We see the changes every day and the majority are doing nothing but talk about it. All they do is complain about what should be done, but expect others to do it. Do they stand up and say, “we are behind you” no it takes a tragedy to bring the country together. At one time, we were the leading country in the world and no one dare tread on us. …Read More...