Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: A Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking
Dutch oven cooking is an art. The pioneers used it extensively and many considered their Dutch oven one of their prized possessions. Now I have been involved in some Dutch oven cooking with some success and I have several of the Lodge Dutch ovens, but is has not been a real passion.
The other day I encounter a book published by Lodge. It is the Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking. One of my sons likes to use his Dutch oven and after reading this book, I am starting to see what I have been missing.
This book tells you everything you need to know to start using a Dutch oven. …Read More...