Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: actual cash value
In all our preparations for major natural disasters, we have discussed food, water and generators in some detail. The one big area that we have missed is insurance. I know if the government collapses or the economy fails, insurance won’t be there. But in situations like hurricanes Sandy and Katrina, earthquakes and floods it can sure help.
Your basis preps and state of mind will help you survive the initial disaster, but rebuilding is always a problem. This is where good insurance can help. Because of my past employment in both fire and law enforcement I have seen firsthand the difference a good insurance policy can make.…Read More...