Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: After TEOTWAWKI
I have been thinking about what happens after TEOTWAWKI caused by an EMP or CMP event. This is about one of the worst things that can happen if the experts are right. According to testimony in the congressional records, there could be a 80-90% die off in the first year.
Now I have read articles and talked to people who believe that after a few years we would be back to using bow and arrows and living in small tribal groups. I feel that this is incorrect, having been a student of history I want to put into context, what a 90 % die off would mean. …Read More...