Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: Aloe Vera Plant
How many of us have owned one?? I know that my grandmother had one in her window all the time and if she got burned or we got any kind of bite, cut, sunburn she would break off a leaf and rub it on the area she would even use it to soften our feet. We would run around bare foot the entire time during the warmer weather and got heavy callus on our feet. She would cut off some of the leaf and rub it on after our bath. It was very soothing.
There are many uses for Aloe Vera Gel, you can drink it or break off a leaf and rub it on for relief of bites, sunburn, burns, facial use for clearer skin, helps with digestion problems, cell restoration and its rich in a lot of minerals.…Read More...