Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: baby formula
While I am on the subject of childbirth, I decided to rerun an article my daughter Jen wrote a couple of years ago. As she mentions in the article she has five children and always has the necessary supplies on hand to take care of them.
Hello all, this is Jen again. I told my dad he needs to add some things for people with children, so he asked me to write something up. I am a mom of 5 kids and so I feel it is also very important to store extra things for babies and kids.
Who wants to be trapped with a baby and no diapers or formula? …Read More...