Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: baking wheat bread
Most people have been exposed to baking wheat bread at some point in their lives. Normally it is baked with the use of a modern cook stove or a bread maker. The bread probably came out great, and of course, the more practice you get baking homemade bread, the more likely it is that you’ll end up with a perfect loaf. This cookbook is one that teaches bread-baking, step by step, and is handy for anyone either learning for the first time or an expert wanting to try new recipes.
But what happens when the modern conveniences of ovens, stoves, mixers, and breadmakers are no longer available?…Read More...