Preparedness Advice Blog
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Whole Foods
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Harbor Freight
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Sally Beauty Supply
- All About Hurricane Florence Survival
- An Off-Grid Laundry Solution: The Lavario Portable Clothes Washer
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Tractor Supply Company
Tag Archives: bannock
As my wife will verify, I do a lot of things in the kitchen, but baking is not normally one of them. Well yesterday, I felt like baking some fresh bread so I decided to make some bannock. Learning how to make bannock has been on my list of things to learn for a while.
Bannock seems to have originated in Scotland, but it became very popular in the wilds of Canada and the American West. It is easy to make and does not even require a pan to cook it. Kids would enjoy learning how to make Bannock bread, as it can be cooked directly on the hot coals.…Read More...