Preparedness Advice Blog
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
- 10 Uses For Tomato Powder
Tag Archives: best use dates
I was doing some research on the websites of several food companies and under their questions and answer sections found the following information. The following question and answers are quotes from their websites. I have to commend Hormel Foods, there are the only company I can find that makes a definite statement about the true shelf life of their products.
From Hormel Foods.
Do you have shelf stable products available for an emergency preparedness kit?
Our line of shelf stable canned and microwaveable items are fully cooked and can be eaten cold. They make a perfect addition to your emergency kit.…Read More...