Preparedness Advice Blog
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar!
- 7 Survival Lessons from Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies and Why
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- 4 Must-Have Mini Emergency Kits For Your Purse
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest
Tag Archives: biscuits
I have written a blog on spelt ( Spelt an Ancient Grain) flour pancakes and waffles (Spelt Bread and Spelt Pancakes). The recipe below is for spelt–potato biscuits because they are easy to make. We don’t eat much bread lately since we are trying to watch our intake of starch, carbs and fat, but I do make biscuits since you can freeze them and just take out 1 or 2 at a time. I hope that you will try them and learn to cook with other kinds of grains like rice, barley, and oats. If you don’t find the flour, get the flakes or grains and put them through the grinder. …Read More...