Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: Black Bean Burger
Recently we have been discussing using vegetable and legume protein from rice and beans Beans and Rice a Complete Protein for your storage. Now I am a meat eater, I have a good supply of meat in my storage. Vegetarian type foods are normally not my thing. However, my wife is always experimenting and I am expected to eat her experiments. Well recently, she came up with a black bean burger that I like. Because it uses both beans and oats, she claims it is a complete protein. They are so good i have even asked for her to make them again.…Read More...