Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: BOL
Retreats are something that most of us would like to have, but never will be able to afford it in today’s market. I define retreats as a hideaway in the back country (bug out location). I am not a big believer in retreats unless they are your permanent residence. If you are young you may want to consider a career that permits you to live where you want. Too many of us are trapped by finances, employment and family.
I know of people whose retreats are located several hundred miles from where they live and work. It is easy to use all your resources to construct such a retreat. …Read More...