Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: boots
I have wanted to write an article on boots and shoes for some time now, but I see and hear so many different opinions that I have not been sure of exactly what to say. After thinking about it for a while, I have come to the conclusion that there is no one brand or type of boot that I can recommend over every other. There are many good shoes and boots for TEOTWAWKI, so I am going to give you some general guidelines.
Because of where I live, I have good military style boots, but also snow boots and several pairs of running/hiking shoes.…Read More...
Recently I received a pair of Timberland Whiteledge hiking boots from James Menta of SoleLabz.com who asked me to do a review of these Timberland hiking boots. When I got the boots several weeks ago, I decided to wear them for a couple of days to see how they felt. Well I found them to be so comfortable that I am still wearing them every day. I like them.
First a bit of information on Timberland
Timberland is an American company that is headquartered in Stratham, New Hampshire, but they have offices all around the world. While they are an American company, the boots that they sent me were manufactured in China.…Read More...