Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: bucket
This is a very simple inexpensive tool that you will not want to be without. Have you broken nails or scraped your hands trying to pop the lid of a plastic bucket? This inexpensive tool about 4 to 5 dollars each will save your hands.
It is a two in one tool it will help you open the lids on four, five and six-gallon buckets. On the side, there is a fitting to open the two and a half inch bungs on 55-gallon barrels. For the money, this is a very useful tool if you use plastic buckets or barrels.…Read More...