Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: bunions
In any serious long-term emergency, we probably would not have motor vehicles available. This would mean a lot more walking even if we are bugging in. This will lead to foot problems that a lot of us may never have had to deal with. Things like corns, bunions and ingrown toenails. Fifty years ago, I can remember my grandparents complaining about these conditions. In recent years, you never hear them mentioned much. With all the modern means of transportation we don’t walk as much as we used too. If we develop a foot problem, we just go to the doctor and get them taken care of.…Read More...