Preparedness Advice Blog
- How to survive a boil notice
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
Tag Archives: businesses
Lately I have been seeing a large amount of questionable information showing up on the web. Due to the increasing interest in preparedness, many new businesses have entered the field. As with anything, some are good and some bad. When I am evaluating a business, there are several things that I always look for.
How long have they been in business? Time can often be a good indicator, bad business and scams often fail. For instance Mountain House, they have been there for about 50 years and are still standing strong.
What is there overall reputation? Be careful on this one and make sure you are not judging by the amount of money they spend on advertizing. …Read More...