Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: butter substitutes
If you have to use your food storage for any length of time, you will probably run out of butter. Butter substitutes can be used in baking and other recipes. The following is a list of foods that can be used as substitutes in various kinds of cooking.
Applesauce is often used to replace oils in recipes. Applesauce can also be used in place of butter in cake-like recipes or bread. Replace the amount of butter in your recipe with applesauce. This will result in denser, moister bread.
Avocado can be used in place of butter. Use the same amount of avocado, as you would butter. …Read More...