Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: buttermilk
Powdered milk is a basic part of most people’s food storage pantries. If you are just building up your food storage or want a reference guide for what to include, this list will help.
When it comes to powdered milk, yes, it’s definitely a staple and a very versatile one. I recommend trying a few different types and brands of this product before investing in large quantities.
Use this conversion chart for mixing up a batch in any recipe calling for milk as well as for drinking. In a recipe, you can add the dry milk to your dry ingredients and water to your wet ingredients.…Read More...