Preparedness Advice Blog
- How to survive a boil notice
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
Tag Archives: Capsaicin cream
What do you do when you work in the yard and go beyond your limit; I mean your muscle limit? Sore muscles are not fun, actually it’s down right painful. My husband has been fighting a sore shoulder for several weeks and of course everything he does requires him to use that arm.
Now what about rubs and medicine for sore muscles or just aches and pains that are not life threatening but a nuisance pain. The following is a recipe I found for making your own Capsaicin cream.
It’s a warming agent generally used to treat sore muscles or joint pain.…Read More...