Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: car repair
There is an easy simple to use item that everyone needs to have at home, in their car and bug out bag. Plastic cable ties are made in varies sizes from about 4 inches to 36 inches. The most practical is 8 – 18 inches. They are manufactured for single and multiple uses. The reusable ones are fairly new and I have not personally used them. The older single use ones have been part of my preps for many years.
I have used them to repair my car, make outdoor shelters, build a drying rack, and secure prisoners, (I used to work in law enforcement). …Read More...