Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: carrying weapons
My wife and I have had this talk on several occasions, about different ways of carrying weapons. She has a tendency to default to her purse. One principle always applies whether you are talking about a firearm, pepper spray, knife or a club. The weapon is only useful if you can get it into operation quickly when attacked.
The other day I read about a female police officer who had her purse snatched. She lost her firearm, because the mugger ran up behind her and grabbed her purse. She had no time to react and lost her firearm and got into trouble at work. …Read More...