Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: carrying weapons
My wife and I have had this talk on several occasions, about different ways of carrying weapons. She has a tendency to default to her purse. One principle always applies whether you are talking about a firearm, pepper spray, knife or a club. The weapon is only useful if you can get it into operation quickly when attacked.
The other day I read about a female police officer who had her purse snatched. She lost her firearm, because the mugger ran up behind her and grabbed her purse. She had no time to react and lost her firearm and got into trouble at work. …Read More...