Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: Celiac
We were visiting our daughter awhile back in Utah and as always we got started talking about storage and all the wheat our families have. All of us think that with wheat we can survive an emergency because we can make different food items with wheat.
But as we got talking about different flours she told us about her sister in law and how she had been sick on and off for sometime with stomach problems. Now this person did all her cooking from scratch and all her baking. She has some wonderful bread recipes that we have shared with you.…Read More...