Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: Celiac
We were visiting our daughter awhile back in Utah and as always we got started talking about storage and all the wheat our families have. All of us think that with wheat we can survive an emergency because we can make different food items with wheat.
But as we got talking about different flours she told us about her sister in law and how she had been sick on and off for sometime with stomach problems. Now this person did all her cooking from scratch and all her baking. She has some wonderful bread recipes that we have shared with you.…Read More...