Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: Chainsaw Maintenance
This is some information that was provided me by people who run chainsaws everyday for a living. This list is very inclusive and if you only run your saw for short periods, you may not need to follow this schedule exactly. But it is good information to have. Don’t forget to stock up on the necessary supply you need for your saw. That includes lubricants, air filters, spark plugs and extra chains and a spare bar.
Check the throttle trigger for smooth operation. If any binding occurs, or if engine fails to return to idle, the saw should be repaired before it is used again.…Read More...