Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: cheese burger pie
This past week, we did some camping. I wanted to have some food ready when the family got there, to go with the hamburgers. I used my Wonder Oven to cook baked beans and some spare ribs, boneless and cut into pieces. The beans were great, but the ribs were dry. I prepared them the same way I usually do. I parboiled them and then spread the meat on a cookie sheet, covered with BBQ sauce and baked in my house oven. My mistake was partially cooking the ribs at home. Instead, I should have parboiled them and then put them in the Wonder Oven and let them cook in the BBQ sauce.…Read More...