Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: Chicken and Dumplings
The other day my in-laws care giver made a chicken and dumpling recipe out of a regular cook book and although I didn’t taste the chicken, (none left) I was told that it was very good and she also made a chicken pot pie with the left over chicken. I reheated it for use the next day and it was good, but again she had used a recipe from a cook book that required a lot of oil for the topping.
Chicken and dumplings was always my favorite but since we are getting older and nothing is good for you, we try and watch our calories. …Read More...