Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: children after teotwawki
Children today are used to being entertained almost every single minute of the day. Between school activities, television, computers, tablets, phones and electronic games, they are always being entertained. As a family we have encouraged our grandchildren to learn to read and spend time outdoors as much as possible, but it is hard with all the distractions they face. So how will you entertain your children after TEOTWAWKI?
In the past, most children had to work and they only had a few homemade toys. They had to use their imagination, which I believe helped to make them creative. Children of my generation learned to read and many of us grew up with a love of books. …Read More...