Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: cholera
Before we go any further lets be clear about one thing, I am not a Doctor and have had no specialized medical training. The suggestions and information that I am giving regarding the treatment of cholera and similar diseases, I have gleaned from elsewhere and am only giving them for your information. During normal times, I would never consider using any of these ideas. I would only use them if no absolutly medical treatment was available.
During the American Civil War “The Union army reported that more than 995 out of every 1,000 men eventually contracted chronic diarrhea, cholera or dysentery during the war; the Confederates fared no better.” These diseases have made appearances in every major conflict to one extent or another as far back as man has recorded history.…Read More...