Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: chopping
Yesterday a friend called and asked for some help with their chickens. Although they have been raising chickens for eggs for a few months, they had never butchered one. My wife and I went over and my wife showed them how, while I took pictures. So we though a post on how to kill and clean chickens was appropriate for today
It is really pretty simple. First, make sure you have a sharp ax and a good chopping block. Catch the chicken. At this point, we like to tie their feet so they are easy to hang after they are dispatched. …Read More...