Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: city survival
Whether you live in a city or just visit on rare occasions, there is always the possibility of being stuck in an urban survival situation in case of a collapse or disaster. So how do you survive? If you live there, you should have preps and know the area well.
You should know where water is available. This could include ponds, fountains, streams and reservoirs. If you are counting on these types of water sources, read the following link The Hazards of Urban Water Sources, to keep yourself safe. Many multiple story buildings have hundreds of gallons of water trapped in their plumbing systems, you just have to know how to access it. …Read More...