Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Cleaning Fish
My memory of my first fishing trip is the one I remember best. No other trip can compare to that one. I must have been around 11 or 12 years old and the school I was going to offered an over night trip to some camp, (can’t remember) which one, but we did some trout fishing and what we caught we got to eat that night. There is no experience better than your first fish frying in an open camp fire. I have been fishing since, but always brought the fish home to cook. And since then I have learned how to clean them.…Read More...