Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- The Simple Way To Make Bug Out Bags on a Budget
Tag Archives: CMP and EMP
Ted Koppel has never been one of my favorite news people, as a long time anchor for Nightline; I have always felt that he was part of the liberal media that has so hurt this country. However, he has recently earned a bit of respect from me, because of his new nonfiction book “Lights Out: A Cyberattack, A Nation Unprepared, Surviving the Aftermath”.
Ted Koppel who is an investigative reporter investigated the vulnerability of the US power grid to an attack. In Lights Out Koppel makes the case that the U.S. electric grid is extremely vulnerable to collapse due to cyber warfare, EMP attack, or solar flare (CMP). …Read More...
This morning the earth was hit by a solar storm, fortunately the majority of the storm missed us and we were just on the edge. Tomorrow another storm will hit the earth. Last July the North Koreans had a tramp steamer off the coast of the US with scud missiles and launches on it. What you need to understand about CMP and EMP is that the danger is always there.
Lets talk about CMP and tomorrow, Saturday Sept 13th 2014.
Here is the space weather report put out by NOAA http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ for tomorrow.
“2014-09-12 01:15 UTC The First CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) Has Arrived
The first of the two CMEs predicted to arrive today made its appearance right on time.…Read More...